HELLO idyllians.
I know that you guys are sort of pissed and awfully enraged at the fact that i yelled at you guys non-stop. but did you ever think about it? why must i scream at you all so often? i hate to do such a thing, but if i have to do it to get your attention, then is there really a need for the class committee to exist? I'm really confused. I don't mind stepping down and let someone else who think that they are more capable than me to take the position of a class chairman. Have you guys in fact noticed that the teachers go to us the moment something goes wrong. and we have to stand there and be lectured. Of course, since we're supposed to take charge and ensure that things go well in the class. So, i apologise if i said something to hurt anyone of you indirectly, or directly. i'll take back the words that i mentioned before.
However, I want to let you know that in order for the class to "function" properly, we need to cooperate. In this year 2009, we've not been highly regarded by the other teachers. so let's work together alright?
-Hannah
P.S if you have any problems with the class commitee, you can just voice out your opinions.
I know that you guys are sort of pissed and awfully enraged at the fact that i yelled at you guys non-stop. but did you ever think about it? why must i scream at you all so often? i hate to do such a thing, but if i have to do it to get your attention, then is there really a need for the class committee to exist? I'm really confused. I don't mind stepping down and let someone else who think that they are more capable than me to take the position of a class chairman. Have you guys in fact noticed that the teachers go to us the moment something goes wrong. and we have to stand there and be lectured. Of course, since we're supposed to take charge and ensure that things go well in the class. So, i apologise if i said something to hurt anyone of you indirectly, or directly. i'll take back the words that i mentioned before.
However, I want to let you know that in order for the class to "function" properly, we need to cooperate. In this year 2009, we've not been highly regarded by the other teachers. so let's work together alright?
-Hannah
P.S if you have any problems with the class commitee, you can just voice out your opinions.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home