18 October, 2008

saw this in the dhs mail- from suzsu.
(but i think it's too late ._.)

Hey Guys,
The year is coming to an end, there are some things we cant run away with.
Which is your mark for our subject, COMPUTING.
I had already key in the marks for those who showed me their work previously.
I expect you guys to come back to the lab to either carry on with undone work or show me your work by this FRIDAY (17th October 2008) to get your grades.
This is a very IMPORTANT EMAIL, please ANNOUNCE to the whole class/those following names if you see this email.
The following names are the one without grades yet. I expect to see you in the computing lab soon. NO MERCY on those who do not make an effort to submit their work.
ZERO will be given if I have not seen any effort from you.


for us,
EVERYONE EXCEPT rachel, amanda.w, cheryl gan, celine, qinni and seehian has not handed up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home