Since AMANDA WONG asked for more posts,
I shall post.
I will be putting up the Fusion Night Vid soon,
and a customized Idylla screensaver/wallpaper. ;D
So wait for it.
Oh and Yes.
IWANTACLASSOUTING!
A one with lots and lotsa fun.
Which means planning,
not like last time.
Okayy.
Must give suggestions okayy?
Then we only can put it during:
NOW (june hols)
September hols
OR
December hols.
So yeah.
If we put now.
Then must be somewhere that no need booking.
If december then maybe can book chalet lo.
So?
Pick pick Idyllians! ;D
AND RMBR YOUR PROJ AND HW YEAS!
CHEERS TO IDYLLA! <3
_-Rachel~``
I shall post.
I will be putting up the Fusion Night Vid soon,
and a customized Idylla screensaver/wallpaper. ;D
So wait for it.
Oh and Yes.
IWANTACLASSOUTING!
A one with lots and lotsa fun.
Which means planning,
not like last time.
Okayy.
Must give suggestions okayy?
Then we only can put it during:
NOW (june hols)
September hols
OR
December hols.
So yeah.
If we put now.
Then must be somewhere that no need booking.
If december then maybe can book chalet lo.
So?
Pick pick Idyllians! ;D
AND RMBR YOUR PROJ AND HW YEAS!
CHEERS TO IDYLLA! <3
_-Rachel~``


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home