HELLO PPL! :D
Rachel here!(:
Time to liven up.
Cos its srsly DYING.
I MEAN.
LITERALLY!
):
I shall call ppl to impersonate, but not in a bad way! ;D
I noe its lame.
But I guess it'll make ppl more entertained. :|
LOL.
And.
Are you peeps free on either 6 July or 4 july? (isit correct?)
We are planning to have a class outing/party.
So yea.
Tell maverick(i think) or else the chairman (cheryl?) NOT TIMOTHY.
then er.
Hmm.
OH YEA!
I TOTALLY FORGOT ABT THE VID AND THE WALLPAPER=="
Whoops.
:P
Anw.
AMANDA AND RH! :D YAY THEM!
jkjk. amanda dont freak :D
LOLOLOLOLOL.
I MEAN SRSLY.
I WAS JUST JOKING.
SO PEEPS .
DUN TEASE! :D
-rachel[:
Rachel here!(:
Time to liven up.
Cos its srsly DYING.
I MEAN.
LITERALLY!
):
I shall call ppl to impersonate, but not in a bad way! ;D
I noe its lame.
But I guess it'll make ppl more entertained. :|
LOL.
And.
Are you peeps free on either 6 July or 4 july? (isit correct?)
We are planning to have a class outing/party.
So yea.
Tell maverick(i think) or else the chairman (cheryl?) NOT TIMOTHY.
then er.
Hmm.
OH YEA!
I TOTALLY FORGOT ABT THE VID AND THE WALLPAPER=="
Whoops.
:P
Anw.
AMANDA AND RH! :D YAY THEM!
jkjk. amanda dont freak :D
LOLOLOLOLOL.
I MEAN SRSLY.
I WAS JUST JOKING.
SO PEEPS .
DUN TEASE! :D
-rachel[:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home